If you are looking for a car rental service for Char Dham Yatra, then you came to the right place.
Here at Dehradun Cabs, you will find all up-to-date information on Cab/Taxi Rental Services at affordable pricing. We are constantly working to provide our customers with the most affordable, cost-effective, best, and most comfortable car rental services by offering current information and rates of cabs in Uttarakhand.
The Kedarnath Temple was created around 1000 years ago and is located in the Rudraprayag district’s Nagar panchayat. It is situated at a height of approximately 3584 metres (11759 feet). The temple will open by the end of April or the beginning of May.
Badrinath is open from October to May and closed from December to March due to excessive snowfall. Pandavas are said to have passed through Badrinath and Mana town on their trip to paradise. This is where the Lord Vishnu Temple (Badri Vishal) is located.
This is the holiest site on the planet, where Ganga, the life-giving river, first touched down. She assumed the form of a river to atone for the crimes of King Bhagirathi’s forefathers after decades of penance. Lord Shiva took her into his matted hair to soften the blow of her fall, and it was then that she met BHAGIRATHI, her fabled source. The best months to visit are mid-April to May-June, and September to November.
The Yamuna river originates in Yamunotri. It is thought that by visiting this location, eating prasadam, and taking a holy dip in the river, individuals will be relieved of their ‘fear of death.’
If you are visiting only Ek Dham, the minimum period of booking Dehradun to Chardham Yatra Cab is 3 days, Just like that, for Do Dham Yatra it is 5 days, for Teen Dham Yatra 7 days and for Char Dham Yatra the minimum period will be 10 days.
Char Dham Yatra 2022 – Taxi Rates
|(May – Nov 2022)
||Indigo, Etios, Dzire
||INR 4500 per day
||Honda City, Toyota Yaris
||INR 6000 per day
||INR 7000 per day
Terms & Conditions
- Only the station and the airport will have parking. The client is also responsible for paying parking, tolls, and entry fees.
- As per government regulations, GST will be charged in addition.
- On mountain routes, the air conditioning will be turned off.
- Please inspect the Dehradun to Chardham Yatra cab before you realise it. We are not liable for any lost bags or products.
- If the car you booked is unavailable, Dehradun Cabs reserves the right to provide you with a similar vehicle.
- It is the client’s duty to call the cab in advance of the connecting trip for airport or railway transfers. Dehradun Cabs will not be responsible for any delays caused by traffic or other factors.
- Please inspect the vehicle before boarding or beginning your tour, since the vehicle will not be changed during the tour.
We have well-trained employees and well-kept vehicles. Aside from that, our guides and drivers are well-versed in Himalayan roads. We want to make your Dehradun to Chardham Yatra an unforgettable and outstanding experience. Our objective is to give our customers excellence and dependability. You may relax and enjoy your vacation with the Chardham Yatra Package’s Dehradun Cabs division. Your safety and enjoyment are our top priorities.